What happened on this day in history?
Who made headlines and how?
What scientific breakthroughs were achieved and why did they matter?
What was new at the box office and hot on the pop chart?
Time Rewind is a fun, fast-paced, educational and entertaining “Day in History/Pop Culture” feature that transforms classrooms around the United States into virtual time machines. Hosted by veteran broadcast journalist David Mendel, Time Rewind offers cross-curricular benefits to students in CTE and other academic tracks. Applications include:
- AUDIO/VIDEO PRODUCTION
- DIGITAL VIDEO EDITING
- HISTORY and SOCIAL STUDIES CURRICULUM
- STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENT CONTENT
- STUDENT RADIO & TV STATION PROGRAMMING
Don’t let history pass YOUR students by! Time Rewind is still accepting school subscriptions for the 2018-19 academic year. Email us today at email@example.com for information about joining our growing education family! Visit our YouTube channel and Vimeo site to watch student productions and faculty testimonials.
You hear people talk about those 'oh wow' songs. Time Rewind is the 'oh wow' for the calendar. It can be one of those fence posts that you build your show on.
There's a lot of work put into it, you can hear it. It's fully produced and sounds great.
Time Rewind is a daily catalyst for extended conversations in my classrom. Students enjoy piecing together connections between the world they live in and the events that helped shape that world.
It's amazing how often Time Rewind is aligned with exactly what I'm teaching that day.
If you're looking for a lively, fresh and entertaining addition to your daily lineup, Time Rewind is a no-brainer.
- Audio files (mp3) of the one-minute program. CLICK ADJACENT PLAYER BOX FOR SAMPLE
- Corresponding scripts, with references to source material. DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
- Time Rewind Learning Companions (TRLCs) — tailored activity sheets that facilitate guided classroom discussion, research and individual written responses. DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE